The safety of your children will always be our first priority. All children will have a “Child Information Card” to ensure they only leave the facility with an authorized person.
- We follow all CDC guidelines for adult immunizations for childcare workers, and monitor all recommendations.
- The administering of medication will be discussed on a case by case basis, excluding sunscreen and diaper rash cream.
- The area around the center is a “Gang Free Zone.”
Preventing and Responding to Abuse and Neglect:
Employees will receive annual training:
- To increase staff and parent awareness regarding issues of child abuse and neglect including warning signs.
- To increase staff and parent awareness of prevention techniques of child abuse and neglect.
- Strategies for coordination between the center and appropriate community organizations.
- Actions that the parent of a child who is a victim of abuse or neglect should take to obtain assistance and intervention.
The staff receives 24 hours of in-service training per year. They have CPR and first aid, SIDS, shaken baby, and child abuse prevention.
Minimum Standard Review:
If at any time, you would like to review a copy of the minimum standards and most recent licensing inspection report, you may do so at the facility where a copy of it is posted above the children's cubbies. You may also access a copy on the public website via www.txchildcaresearch.org